Friday, June 25, 2010

Miss NY - Friday

It's Friday which means it's showtime! Today we went to the Children's Miracle Network Hospital in Albany and were given a tour of their pediatric units. I wasn't able to go in the nicu or visit with the 17 year old boy we met because I'm sick, but even hearing the stories second-hand, they're very powerful. It is really important for us to see where the CMN money we are raising goes. We even made some nurses' days by letting them wear the crowns for pics :)


Dress rehearsal went so well, we don't even have to do another run through! Which means we got to have a 2 hour break before showtime. I'm trying to chill out and not think about the competition tonight but that's a tough thing to do! Updates later on the Preliminary Results!!

AHHHHH!!!!!!
Prelim Swimsuit
• Claire Buffie, Southeast NY
• Faren Collins, Southern NYPrelim Evening Gown

Prelim Evening Gown
• Claire Buffie, Southeast NY
• Mallory Hagan, Brooklyn

Prelim Talent
• Hannah Wright, Metropolitan (Pointe Variation)
• Jennifer Scacco, Staten Island (Jazz Dance)

And a Happy Birthday to Hannah and Inga!!!

Tonight was unbelievable! As I put on my Facebook status, my head is in the clouds, but I'm keeping my feet on the ground. This entire week has been incredible and a memory that will be soooo very positive in my mind and heart forever. That's really all I can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment